Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
November 17, 2020 7:00 P.M. -Locke Township Hall, 3805 Bell Oak Road Williamston
- Meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- Present: Dean Kitchenmaster, David Carlson, Matthew Flint, Karen VanDooren, Dorthy Hart. Absent: Ken Cook
- Public in attendance: Bob Davis
- There were no additions to the agenda
- Motion to approve September 15, 2020 Meeting minutes by VanDooren, supported by Kitchenmaster, motion carries: Passed
- Old Business
- Appoint a recording secretary: nominee was absent. Tabled until next meeting
- Review of Master Plan Ch. 5
- Hart found a typo in “Other Special Purpose” page 5-3,correction of compliment was made.
- New Business: None
- Concerns/comments of PC members, ZA and or or consultants:
- VanDooren advised that the Locke Township Board has discussed the blight ordinance.
- VanDooren advised that the old Bell Oak Store has been torn down
- VanDooren advised the intersection sign at Corey and Bell Oak road was missing. Hart advised that she will contact the Ingham County Road Department
- Kitchenmaster advised reviewing Appendix A of the Master Plan for next meeting
- Hart requested to place amending Land use Permit application to only one copy. Kitchenmaster advised he would put it on the Agenda for the next meeting.
- Public Comment: None
- 720 Motion to adjourn by VanDooren, supported by Carlson , motion carries: Passed
Planning Commission Secretary