Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
January 19, 2021 7:00 PM- Locke Township Hall, 3805 Bell Oak Road Williamston
- Meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- Present: Dean Kitchenmaster, David Carlson, Matthew Flint, Marcy Shepler, Dorothy Hart. Absent: Sarah Lackey
- Public in Attendance: None
- There was one addition to the agenda: Dean Kitchenmaster advised the Jan. 12th Scott Carr letter to amend his special land use permit to include the building of a dry storage building located on the property at 5331 North M-52, will be added to New Business item #5.
- Motion to approve November 17, 2020 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes by Flint, supported by Carlson, motion carries: Passed
- Election of Officers:
- Flint nominated Kitchenmaster for Chair, seconded Carlson, motion carried: Passed
- Kitchenmaster nominated Carlson for Vice Chair, seconded Shepler, motion carried: Passed
- Kitchenmaster nominated Sarah Lackey for Secretary, seconded Flint, motion carried: Passed
- Chair Person: Dean Kitchenmaster
- Vice Chair: David Carlson
- Secretary: Sarah Lackey
- Appointment of Recording Secretary: The Commission determined that Sarah Lackey will share both Planning Commission Secretary duties and Recording Secretary duties.
- New Business:
- Planning Commission Members discussed Scott Carrs’ request to amend the special land use permit located at 5331 N M-52. Members determined the request was a major change to the special land use permit. After discussion Flint made a motion to approve the site plan changes proposed by Scott Carr to the special land use permit located at 5331 N M-52, pending the approval of all required permits. Supported by Shepler, motion carries: Passed unanimously
- Old Business:
- After reviewing Appendix A of the Master Plan, no changes were made.
- Concerns/comments of PC members, ZA, and/or consultants: None
- Public Comment: None
- Motion to adjourn by Flint at 7:40 PM supported by Carlson motion carries: Passed
Planning Commission Secretary