Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Minutes
Sept 28, 2021 7:00 PM – Locke Township Hall, 3805 Bell Oak Road, Williamston
- Call to order and reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance: 7:00
- ZBA Members Present: David Wheeler, Laurens Montgomeries, Dorothy Hart, Sarah Lackey.
- Public Attendance: Bradley Beckwith
- Public Hearing, Bradley Beckwith variance application: 4321 W. Jacobs Rd., Perry, 2 acre/parcel 33 04 04 03 200 004.
- Explanation of Request: Bradley Beckwith
- Total acreage is 2 acres.
- Needs a bigger pole barn in order to protect all assets.
- Moving the barn would conflict with drain field, utilities and existing structures.
- There are no impacted neighbors
- Four neighbors were notified, no concerns contacted the township back.
- No public comment
- No additional review needed.
ZBA reviewed Section 19.02 Nonconforming Lots and Table 10-4, 6 with Beckwith.
- ZBA Reviewed the Locke Township Zoning Board of Appeals Zoning Variance Decision Checklist to confirm variance is justified.
- Motion to approve variance with no conditions; Lackey, Montgomeries supports, motion passed (3:0)
- Meeting Adjourned 7:12