PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES
SPECIAL MEETING: CONTINUATION OF DISCUSSIONS ON SOLAR AMENDMENTS
April 19, 2022 7:00 PM
LOCKE TOWNSHIP HALL, 3805 BELL OAK RD, WMSTN
- Call to order and reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance: 7:00 p.m.
- Present: David Carlson, Matthew Flint, Dorothy Hart, Sarah Lackey, Marcy Shepler, Mark Eidelson
- Public Attendance: None
- Motion to approve March 15, 2022 minutes (Flint; Shepler, motion passes)
- Public comment/presentations: None
- Continue discussion on Solar Amendments:
Mark Eidelson Presented to the Planning Commission began at 7:04.
Review of correspondence from LandPlan, dated March 24, 2022. Eidelson discussed changes suggested by the Planning Commission in the previous meetings surrounding the ordinance.
After review of the March 24, 2022 draft of changes, the PC has communicated expected changes to this draft. We designate the PC Chair to review the revised Solar Amendments that LandPlan will submit before the end of the week. If the chair reviews and finds the changes acceptable, the PC moves to continue with the plan to schedule a public hearing on May 17, 2022. (Flint; Shepler, motion passes)
If the May 17th Public Hearing is scheduled, based on the chair’s review of the revised draft for complete updates, the public notice will be sent no later than Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
- Public comment/communications – None
- Concern/comments of PC members, ZA and Consultants – No additional comment at this time
- Public comment – None
- Meeting adjournment –9:11 p.m. (Lackey; Shepler – motion passes)