Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
March 16, 2021 7:00 PM — Locke Township Hall, 3805 Bell Oak Road, Williamston
- Meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- Present: Dean Kitchenmaster, David Carlson, Matthew Flint, Marcy Shepler, Dorothy Hart, Sarah Lackey.
- Public Attendance: None
- Agenda approved as is, no additions.
- Motion to approve January 19, 2021 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes by Flint, supported by Carlson; motion carries: Passed.
- Old Business: Review of Master Plan, Appendix B
- After reviewing Appendix B of the Master Plan, no changes were made.
- New Business
- Hart shared with the planning commission that the virtual Renewable Energy seminar later this month will be attended by Kitchenmaster, Carlson, Shepler, and Lackey.
- Concerns/Comments of PC members, ZA and/other consultants.
- Trucks have been parked for Alpha and Omega next door. There have been no complaints and the situation will be temporary.
- Gilcrest visited the Dietz Road Bridge. Dietz Road is on the federal grant schedule for the 2022 grant cycle.
- Concerns from the board meeting on the Blight Ordinance was shared with the Planning Commission.
- Public Comment: None
- Adjournment: Motion to adjourn by Carlson at 7:25 p.m. support by Shepler; motion carries: Passed.
Planning Commission Secretary; Recording Secretary